Pie Night is back in NYC!
Pie Night is BACK at Dominique Ansel Bakery! We’re kicking off autumn (and the start of pie season!) with our favorite annual tradition in our backyard garden here in Soho. Enjoy unlimited slices of pie – 10 kinds including sweet and savory! – plus, our team will go around with ice cream to make your sweet slices à la mode. And don’t forget the drinks: we’ll serve up a special Grand Marnier craft cocktail (and we’ll top off for you throughout the night!), and there’s a special treat to take home on your way out too.
Tickets launch this FRIDAY, August 27th at 12pm ET on Resy:
Ticket link: https://dominiqueanselny.com/pienight
Pie Night dates:
Pie Night times:
Select your preferred 90-minute session (and yep, enjoy unlimited slices in these 90 minutes!)
Our Travel-Inspired Pie Night 2021 Menu:
Take a journey around the world through pie!
- All American Apple Pie with Salted Caramel: Our Pie Night classic, made with fresh honeycrisp apples, gooey salted caramel, and a golden lattice-topped crust
- Japanese Yuzu Curd and Salted Meringue Pie: fragrant Japanese yuzu citrus curd, lime zest, and light-as-air meringue topped with a hint of Maldon sea salt
- French Mirabelle Plum Pie with Almond Cream: homemade Mirabelle plum jam, Amaretto almond frangipane, fresh poached plums, topped with vanilla Chantilly cream
- Moroccan Orange Blossom Pistachio Pie: pistachio frangipane, orange curd accented with orange blossom, topped with caramelized crispy phyllo and candied pistachios
- Hawaiian Chocolate Haupia (Coconut) Pie: silky dark chocolate mousse, coconut lime gelée, topped with toasted coconut and creamy coconut ganache, in a chocolate sablé pie crust
- Italian Herb Ricotta, Fava Bean, and Prosciutto Pie: creamy Italian ricotta topped with fava beans, thinly sliced prosciutto, olive oil, lemon zest, and fresh basil
- Spanish Spicy Chorizo Pie with Squid Ink Black Rice: Spanish chorizo with a hint of smoked paprika, squid ink basmati rice with onions, tomatoes, and garlic
- Thai Massaman Chicken Curry Pie with Coconut Milk and Peanuts: tender braised chicken thighs, Thai massaman curry, coconut milk, onions, peanuts, carrots, and cilantro
- Portuguese Bacalao Pie with Herbed Breadcrumbs: Portuguese bacalao (salted codfish), mashed potatoes, garlic, mozzarella, and crunchy herbed breadcrumbs
- Greek Lemon Olive Oil Potatoes with Oregano and Feta: Greek lemon potatoes with olive oil and feta, topped with oregano, dill, capers, red onion, and black olives
$65 per person (includes unlimited pies for 90 minutes, a special Grand Marnier craft cocktail, ice cream, and a few more surprises!) plus tax + gratuity.
Tickets are available in groups of 2-6 people, so each group gets their own outdoor table.
Dominique Ansel Bakery
189 Spring Street
New York, NY 10012
Please note: tickets are final sale and non-refundable. Just like a concert or sporting event, once tickets are purchased, we do not accept cancellations. Please note we are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions or substitutions (including vegetarian & vegan), and some dishes contain alcohol. Please note: in following with current New York mandates, as Pie Night tables are outdoors, we do not require guests to show proof of vaccination; however, as safety continues to be our priority, we kindly ask that guests wear a mask whenever indoors and not seated at a table. Our team will continue to wear a mask both indoors and outdoors as well. Please note, government mandates may change between the time tickets are purchased and Pie Night; we will update guests should any changes occur.